html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 28, 2020

Beautiful Promenade & Lily Impressions DSP for my March, 2020 Classes
I wanted to offer an easy and quick card for my March 10, and 14, 2020 Creative Therapy classes, and I am pretty sure this fits the bill.  The great thing about a card like this, you can make it into any occasion you want, just by changing the sentiment.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Grapefruit Grove layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 4 x 3 and is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Whisper White on which my words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and the flower is stamped with Gorgeous Grape & Highland Heather ink. 
  • The Grapefruit Grove lace cutout is from the Lily Pad Die, and adhered to the back of the Basic Black cardstock with Multipurpose Glue and all is popped up with dimensionals.
  • Three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added, and all done.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment