html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 21, 2020

Dressed To Impress & Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 
A fun card I made to showcase the adorable Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (DSP).  So much fun!!
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lovely Lipstick scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The DSP layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, and is glued to the Basic Black layer.
  • The 4 x 1 1/2 piece of Lovely Lipstick is the base for the 4 x 1 1/4 piece of Mint Macaron. These two pieces are adhered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then glued to the DSP/Basic Black layers at an angle. Trim off the edges with scissors, then glue these pieces to the Mint Macaron and the Lovely Lipstick base.
  • The Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick and Rose Glimmer ovals are cut out with the Layering Oval Dies.  
  • The words are stamped with Lovely Lipstick ink, and the edges are sponged with Lovely Lipstick ink.
  • The two lipsticks are made by stamping on Whisper White, paper piecing with Best Dressed DSP, coloring with Stampin' Blends, and cutting them out with the All Dressed Up Dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment