html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 16, 2020

The Gang's All Meer
Two cards designed by my very sweet friends, Michelle and Wendie.  These cards showcases one of the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) sets, The Gang's All Meer and Designer Series Paper (DSP), From My Heart, found in the Stampin' Up! 2020 Occasions catalog.
When you purchase the supplies Michelle and Wendie used to make these cards, you will earn any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Flirty Flamingo scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Bermuda Bay layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Whisper White layers are 5 x 3 1/4, and are embossed with the *3D Stone folder (top card), and the bottom card with the 3D Coastal Weave Folder. *The 3D Stone folder is a SAB Bundle.  It is included with the Power of Hope stamp set.
  • The hearts are both punched with the Heart Punch Pack, and cut out with the Stitched Be Mine dies.
  • The words on the top card are cut out with the Well Written dies, Bermuda Bay cardstock and Black Foil.  The words on the bottom card are from Itty Bitty Greetings and a Classic Label Punch.
  • The little Meer Cat is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White and colored with Blends.  He is holding a heart from the DSP cut out with the SU Paper Snips.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment