html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Poinsettia Petals &
Dove of Hope
I have been playing around with some of my new goodies, and wanted to share my latest creation.
I used some of the new Red Velvet paper, Green Foil, and more. 

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Silver Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
  • The 3 x 3 square of 'Tis the Season DSP, is cut at a diagonal from corner to corner.
  • The Green Foil and the Red Velvet poinsettia are cut out with the Poinsettia Dies.
  • A Beaded Pearl is added to the center of the Poinsettia.  These pearls are beautiful.  Really, they are.
  • The words from Dove of Hope are stamped on a 3 x 5/8 piece of Whisper White with Mossy Meadow ink, and the edges are sponged with the same ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment