html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 17, 2020

  So Much Happy Bundle for my October, 2020 Creative Therapy Card Classes

I am excited to offer this fun "Happy" card at my October Creative Therapy classes.  
This card is not hard at all.   Cut out the happy with the dies, and sponge the card to make your own clouds.  
I saw this card on Cindy Brambaugh's blog, Cindyleebeedesigns.com, and you can see her card Here, post of 8/12/2020.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Poppy Parade scored at 5 1/2.
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Thick Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4, and the happy is cut out 1 1/4" from the bottom.
  • I used an oversized post-it note, one of the Happy Dies, and cut out a template to make clouds, using a sponge and Balmy Blue ink.
  • The larger balloon and the "so very" is stamped with Granny Apple Green, and the smaller balloon, and second set of words is stamped with Poppy Parade.  Both are cut out with the Happy Dies.
  • I used the Foam Adhesive Strips to pop up the entire white card front.  Made it so easy.
  • The balloons are attached with dimensionals.
  • The balloon tails are attached with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment