Nothing's Better Than
This is the card I designed for my bi-monthly card swap for our last Hostess Club Meeting. Nothing's Better Than is a fun stamp set, for sure.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Dainty Folder.
- The 2 x 4 1/2 piece of Soft Suede is the base for the 1 7/8 x 4 1/4 piece of Artistry Blooms, and both pieces are punched with the Triple Banner Punch (to make the flags on the bottom of both pieces).
- The Mango Melody Layering Scalloped Oval is the base for the Whisper White oval. The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- The word Chocolate is cut out with some In Good Taste DSP, and Foam Adhesive Sheets.
- The chocolate candy is stamped with Early Espresso ink for the outline, and Soft Suede ink for the solid part on white, and cut out with the Love You More Than Dies.
- The 7/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Mango Melody is stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. If you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.