html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 11, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome
This card focuses on the stamp set, Ridiculously Awesome, and the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks.  My sweet friend, Wendie, created this card, and I think this color combination is very pretty.
This is a similar technique I used to make the cards on my post of 8/21/2020.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Gray layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • Wendie laid one of the Basic Pattern masks on the cardstock, and sponged the cardstock with Balmy Blue.  Beautiful effect. 
  • The Stitched So Sweetly Dies are used to cut out the Basic Gray and the Whisper White pieces on which the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • These two pieces are popped up with dimensionals.
  • The three beautiful gems are from the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems pack. (page 37 of the 2020 Holiday mini).
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment