Forever Fern &
Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
The Forever Gold Laser-Cut specialty paper is absolutely beautiful. There are 6 sheets: 3 each of 2 single sided designs. One side is gold and the other is white. They are precut card fronts and greenery accents to create a card quickly, or to easily accent your cards and projects.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The next is a Forever Gold Laser Cut layer.
- The words, from Forever Fern, are stamped with Blushing Bride ink on a piece of Very Vanilla that has been cut out with a Stitched Rectangle Die. (Before I adhered this piece to the card with dimensionals, I wrapped some Wonder of the Season gold cord around the piece twice.)
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,