Path of Petals for my October, 2020 Creative Therapy Card Classes
A super easy card that everyone will have the opportunity to make at my October 6th and 10th, 2020 Creative Therapy classes.
Everything will be cut out for you, just design as you like, because we are all creative in our own way. Then adhere everything together, and there you have it. Done!!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Terracotta Tile, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Old Olive layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with Old Olive ink.
- The Crushed Curry and Whisper White pieces are cut out with the Stitched Nested Dies.
- The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink, and the leaves & flowers are stamped with Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Terracotta Tile inks.
- Three Gilded Gems are added once all the stamping is done.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment