html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 7, 2020

Tasteful Touches & Peaceful Moments
Flowers on most any card are beautiful, and can be used for almost any occasion.  I used a word stamp from Peaceful Moments, and it is a great set to have on hand, (10 all-occasion words).
A version of this card can be found on Page 19 of the 2020-21 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  Lots of ideas in their catalog, just sayin'.😊
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Merry Merlot layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Petal Pink is 4 x 2 3/4, and is stamped with Petal Pink ink and a stamp from Tasteful Touches.
  • The next Merry Merlot layer is 2 1/2 x 1 3/4  and is the base for the 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 Whisper White on which the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and a stamp from Peaceful Moments.
  • The branches are cut with the Cut & Emboss Machine, Mossy Meadow & Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the Poppy Moments Dies.  The small Crumb Cake sprigs are punched with the Sprig Punch.
  • The flower is stamped with Merry Merlot ink on Whisper White, and hand cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.  Two pearls are added to the center of the flower.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment