html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Whale Done Bundle for my September, 2020 Creative Therapy Classes
I'm having so much fun with the whale bundle, and this set is also great to use as a masculine themed card, and that's a plus!!

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party second layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Seabed 3D embossing folder.
  • The 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 Pretty Peacock is the base for the 3 x 3 Whale of a Time DSP.
  • The Pool Party 1/2" sheer ribbon is wrapped around the card front.  
  • The whale is from the DSP and the Whale Punch, and I applied it to the card with dimensionals.
  • The 2 3/8 x 1 Pretty Peacock is the base for the 2 1/4 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White on which my words are stamped with Pretty Peacock ink.
  • I sponged the edges of the white with Pretty Peacock ink.
  • The sequins are from the Whale of a Time.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment