Corner Bouquet, A Touch of Ink & Berry Blessings for my February, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes
There are so many different themed cards one can make with the FREE Corner Bouquet stamp set, and this is one I am offering at my February 2nd and 6th, 2021 card classes. I said FREE, because when you place an order for $50.00 during the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration, this is one of the many sets you can choose for FREE. I like free, don't you!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron scored at 4 1/4.
- The Merry Merlot layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Ornate Floral folder.
- The next 5 x 3 layer is some Oh So Ombre DSP, that is also FREE with an order of $50.00, and is embossed with the new Painted Texture folder.
- The 1 x 3 3/4 Mint Macaron is the base for a piece of the Flowers For All Seasons ribbon, and is adhered to the DSP/Merry Merlot layer before it is adhered to the base.
- The 4 3/8 x 3 Basic White layer is cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die, and is stamped with the large Corner Bouquet stamp in Mint Macaron. The little flowers are stamped with Merry Merlot, and the little dots are stamped with a stamp from A Touch of Ink and Rococo Rose ink. The words, from Berry Blessings stamp set, is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment