html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 15, 2021

 Friendly Flamingo for my March, 2021 classes
The Friendly Flamingo bundle is in the 2021 SU Occasions Mini, and is so cute, and I am offering this card at my March 9th and 13th, 2021 Creative Therapy Card classes.
See below for all the details and how to register for my classes.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Flirty Flamingo scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The flamingo is stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink on white, the vine and flowers are stamped with Bermuda Bay on white, and both are cut out with the Flamingo dies. 
  • The little flowers are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
  • The words are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink on white, and cut out with the Stitched Rectangle dies, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • Three little Rhinestone Jewels are added. 
  • All done!!!  Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment