html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 11, 2021

  Friends are Like Seashells Bundle & High Tide

There's an ocean of possibilities in the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set. The seashell, sand dollar, starfish, and the sea grass are the perfect accompaniment for sea-themed cards and scrapbook pages. In addition, there are coordinating dies that include a beautiful undersea scene with shells and flowing sea plants. Add the coordinating Seashells 3D embossing folder to add dimensional details to the die cut that looks fabulous in any color, especially simple blues and whites.
Below is a short video from Stampin' Up! demonstrating the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Seaside Spray, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I sponged the top of the white layer with Seaside Spray ink and our new Blending Brushes.
  • The sand is made by stamping multiple times with Crumb Cake ink and a stamp from High Tide.
  • I used Seaside Spray ink and a stamp from High Tide to create the water.
  • The seashells are stamped with Crumb Cake, Rococo Rose, Smoky Slate, Seaside Spray, and the seaweed is Soft Sea Foam ink.
  • The birds, also from High Tide, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
  • All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment