html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 8, 2021

  Happy Thoughts and Hydrangea Hill  Mercury Glass Acetate 

This picture does not do justice to the beautiful Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate I used to make this card, and seriously, this acetate is gorgeous.
This is one of the cards I am offering in my March 9th and 13th, 2021 classes.  
If you would like to attend, please click on the events link on the very top of this blog, or on the link below.
My sweet friend, Wendie, and I put this card together, and it was created from a sketch from Mary Fish.   

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rococo Rose scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Absolutely Argyle folder.
  • The Rich Razzleberry rectangle is 5 x 2 1/2 and is the base for the three pieces Hydrangea Hill Mercury Acetate. 
  • The two pieces of the acetate is 2 3/4 x 1 1/4, and the middle piece of acetate is 2 3/4 x 1 1/2.
  • I wrapped Vanilla Metallic Edge ribbon around the front of these three layers then adhered them to the Rococo Rose base.
  • The words from Happy Thoughts is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Very Vanilla and cut out with one of the Tasteful Label dies.
  • The Rich Razzleberry label, behind the Very Vanilla label, is also cut out with the same Tasteful Label die.  I cut the Razzleberry label in half horizontally, and adhered it to the back of the vanilla with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Then I used dimensionals to pop it up.
  • Made a little "knot bow" with the ribbon.
  • All done!!!  Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment