html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 13, 2021

 Meant to Be & Heartfelt Triple Layered Card

If you look at my post of January 31, 2021, you will see this same exact sketch and colors, because I made one just like it with Game On.

I had one extra kit left over from class, and decided to make it into a Valentine's Day card. Great idea, right?

There are lots of how-to videos on YouTube, just search for Stampin' Up! triple time stamping technique.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 1/4 x 4, 4 1/4 x 3 1/4, and 3 1/4 x 2 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layers are 4 1/2 x 3 1/2, and 3 1/2 x 2 1/2.
  • The images and words are stamped with Real Red ink.
  • The words are stamped on Basic White and backed with Real Red cardstock, and these are punched with the Tailored Tag punch. The red is cut in the middle, horizontally, and glued to the back of the Basic White, then popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment