Healing Hugs & Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
The Hydrangea Haven bundle is so wonderful with the stamp set, dies, and DSP, and I thought it would be fun to show you an easy card using the Hydrangea Hill DSP, without the stamp set.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape scored at 4 1/4.
- The Purple Posy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Hydrangea Hill DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The next 5 x 2 Purple Posy layer is the base for the 4 3/4 x 1 7/8 Gorgeous Grape layer that has been embossed with the Ornate Floral folder. I used the Banner Triple Punch on both of these pieces. Before I glued these pieces to the card front, I added some Playing with Patterns ribbon.
- The three squares are:
- 2 3/4 Purple Posy
- 2 5/8 Old Olive
- 2 1/2 Basic White
- The vines are stamped with Old Olive ink, and are from a very old SU set, and actually, I think any leaves or vines will work.
- The words from Healing Hugs are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment