html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 18, 2021

  Friends are Like Seashells for my February Hostess Club Meeting

And I am sooooo excited to share a special technique with all of my wonderful Hostess Club ladies when we meet February 27, 2021. We will use Shimmer Paint to pearlize colored cardstock.  
Linda Heller has an awesome video detailing how to create pearlized cardstock, and you can see her video Here,  post of January 2, 2021.

 Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Seaside Spray or Rococo Rose, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Seaside Spray or Rococo Rose layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Sand & Sea DSP pieces are 3 1/2 x 2 1/4.
  • The Rectangle Stitched dies are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The seashells are inked with both colors of ink, cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and embossed with the Seashells 3d folder, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done!!!  Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment