html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 27, 2021

 See the Good & 
Flower & Field DSP

See the Good is a set that has beautiful words, and flowers, and mostly the words is the reason I bought the set.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Just Jade scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Bumble Bee layer is 5 1/4 x 4
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Tasteful Textile folder.
  • The 3 3/4 x 1 strip is a piece of Flower & Field DSP. (free with a $50.00 order until February 28, 2021).
  • The next 4 1/4 x 3 piece of Flower & Field DSP is the base for the 4 x 2 3/4 Basic White rectangle.
  • I used some Basic White and a die from the Hippo & Friends dies, stamped the words with Early Espresso ink.
  • I placed this piece on the 4 x 2 3/4 Basic White and stamped the flowers and vines with Just Jade and Bumblebee ink. Removed the cut out die piece, glued together the Flower & Field and Basic White pieces, added some Linen Thread. Adhered this combo to the card front with dimensionals, and added the die cut out with dimensionals.
  • All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment