html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 22, 2021

Welcoming Window for my April, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes
Welcoming Window is a set in the 2021 Occasions Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up!, and has lots of possibilities, and great for many occasions.
I am offering this "creation" at my April 6th and 10th, 2021 card-making classes.  I am excited to share.
If you would like to attend, please see all the details below.  If you cannot attend and would like the "Kits-to-Go", please let me know.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 14 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Brick & Mortar Folder.
  • The window frame is cut out with Soft Suede card stock and the Window Flower Box dies.
  • The shutters are cut out with Pretty Peacock, and the hinges are cut out with Basic Black.
  • A 2 5/8 x 1 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla is sponged with So Saffron ink and adhered behind the window frame before the frame is adhered to the card front.
  • The flowers are stamped with Old Olive and So Saffron ink on Very Vanilla and also cut out with the Window Flower Box dies.
  • The words are stamped on a 3 x 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla with Pretty Peacock ink, and backed with a 3 1/8 x 3/4 piece of Pretty Peacock.
  • All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment