Fine Art Floral DSP and Ornate Borders Dies
This is one of the cards I offered at my March, 2021 Creative Therapy card-making classes.
So simple and quick, yet elegant and the Ornate Border die adds class, don't you think?
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow scored at 4 1/4.
- The Terracotta Tile layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Fine Art Gallery DSP is 5 x 2 3/4.
- The Ornate Border Die is cut out with Basic White cardstock.
- The words from, See the Good, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on white, and cut out with one of Tasteful Labels dies, then sponged with Terracotta Tile ink.
- The Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon is wrapped behind the two top layers before these layers are adhered to the base.
- The word die is popped up with dimensionals.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Post a Comment