html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 20, 2021

 Lots of Heart Bundle for my April, 2021 classes

Terracoctta Tile, Petal Pink, Basic White,
Ice Cream Corner DSP
Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Basic White,
Icecream Corner DSP

The Lots of Heart Bundle includes the stamp set and the Many Hearts Dies. It is for much more than Valentine's Day, and I am going to showcase one example of a "non-Valentine's Day" card for my April 6th and April 10, 2021 classes.
If you would like to attend, see below for all the details. If you cannot attend, and would like the Kits-to-Go, please let me know.

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are embossed with Painted Texture folder.
  • The rectangle layers are 4 3/4 x 2, and are the bases for the 4 5/8 x 1 7/8 pieces of Ice cream Corner DSP.
  • The scalloped hearts are cut out with the coordinating cardstock colors, and the Many Hearts Dies.
  • The checked hearts are stamped with the Lot of Hearts stamps and also cut out with the Many Hearts Dies.
  • The little flower and leaves on the stamped checked hearts are made with the Wreath Builder and the Many Hearts Dies.
  • The words are stamped on  3 3/4" x 1/2" pieces of Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • Adhesive Backed Artistry Blooms Sequins are attached to the word pieces.
  • All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment