html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 28, 2021

 Field Journal

I like to have a variety of masculine cards on hand, and this card definitely will be part of inventory, until I need it.  
I actually saw this sketch on LeAnne Pugliese's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of February 20, 2021.
Field Journal is retiring May 3, 2021, and if you have had your eye on this set, I would be more than happy to help you place an order.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The In Good Taste DSP  is 3 3/4 x 3, and I adhered it to the Very Vanilla with liquid glue.
  • The word, Hello, and the mallard are stamped directly on the card front with Early Espresso ink.  Color the "grass" with a Shaded Spruce Blend.  Then stamp the mallard again on a scrap of Very Vanilla, color him with blends, cut him out with scissors, off his legs, then set him aside.
  • Using the 3rd from the largest Rectangle Stitched die, cut out the middle of the Very Vanilla/DSP layer.
  • Add it back to the card front with dimensionals. 
  • Place the mallard over the stamped image with dimensionals.
  • All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.  
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment