html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 18, 2021

 Here’s a Card and Forever Fern

A fun birthday card for a wonderful friend using Forever Greenery DSP, and Forever Flourishing Dies. I saw this technique by Sharon Armstrong on YouTube and you can see her video Here.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 7 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock scored at 3 3/4.
  • The Soft Sea Foam layer is 8 1/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The Basic White layer is 8 x 3 1/4. I glued 1/2" strips of Forever Greenery DSP on this piece.
  • The words, from Here’s a Card, are stamped on Basic White with Pretty Peacock ink, and cut out with a die from Tasteful Labels. I die cut a second label with Pretty Peacock cardstock, cut it in half horizontally, and glued it to the back of the white label.
  • I cut out some leaves with Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, and Vellum cardstock with the Forever Flourishing dies and adhered behind the sentiment label before attaching it to the card front with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
I hold monthly card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here
.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment