html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 14, 2021

 Dragonfly Garden Bundle

The Dragonfly Garden Bundle includes the stamp set and a coordinating punch. It is a gorgeous set that is great for almost any occasion. I offered this card in my March, 2021 classes, and I believe it was well received.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Bumble Bee layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Dandy Garden DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The next Bumble Bee layer is 4 1/2 x 2, and is the base for the 4 3/8 x 1 7/8 Basic White on which my image is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens..
  • The Misty Moonlight and Basic White circles are cut from the Layering Circle Dies.
  • The dragonfly is stamped on white with Old Olive ink, and punched with the Dragonfly Punch.
  • All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.

For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment