Beautiful World for my March, 2021 classes
Beautiful World is a wonderfully designed set with vintage images paired with nostalgic and uplifting sentiments. Right now, I think we all need some uplifting words.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Balmy Blue scored at 4 1/4.
- The Champagne Foil layers are 5 1/4 x 4. (I cut the globe stand from this piece before I adhered it to the card front, great saving idea, right?)
- The World of Good DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
- The compass and feathers are stamped on Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. The globes are stamped on Balmy Blue with the same ink, and cut out with the World Map coordinating dies.
- The Balmy Blue strips and the Champagne Foil globe stands are also cut out with the dies.
- The words are stamped on Basic White and cut out with either a Hippo Happiness Die, or a Rectangle Stitched framelits die.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Post a Comment