html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 25, 2021

 Timeless Tulips for my April, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes

I am so excited to offer this beautiful work of art for my April 6th and 10th, 2021 card-making classes.  
I actually CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Terri Gaines, and you can see her card Here, post of April 14, 2020.  I did add another layer, an embossing folder, different ribbon, and jewels, you know, to make it my own.
If you would like to attend, please see all the details below. If you cannot attend and would like the "Kits-to-Go", please let me know.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 14 x 4 and is embossed with the Scripty Folder, then I brushed a white craft ink pad across the cardstock.
  • I used a 2 x 5 piece of Granny Apple Green and one of the Ornate Frame dies for the “ruffled” layer behind the 4 1/8 x 2 7/8 Crushed Curry layer.  I used the brush end from my Take Your Pick Tool to remove all of the small die-cut pieces.  Easy, peasy.
  • The Basic White layer is 4 x 2 5/8.  The edges are sponged with Daffodil Delight ink, and the stems are stamped with Granny Apple Green.  
  • I stamped the tulips on Basic White scraps with Daffodil Delight ink, and punched them out with the Tulip Builder Punch, and popped them up with dimensionals.
  • The bow is made from some Flowers for Every Season ribbon pack, and I added three Gilded Gems.
  • The words, from Itty Bitty Greetings  are stamped in Tuxedo Memento Black ink and a 3 x 5/8 piece of white.  The tail is made with my handy-dandy paper snip scissors.
  • I then used my Wink-of-Stella pen to cover the tulips.
  • All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.  
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment