html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

  Sweet as a Peach Bundle

I have been seeing so much on other's blogs, showcasing new products from the 2022 Spring Mini by Stampin' Up!  So, to be different, I thought I would show you a card from the 2021-22 Annual catalog using the Sweet as a Peach bundle.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pale Papaya layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Calypso Coral layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The three pieces of You're a Peach DSP are: 2 1/2 x 2 3/4; 2 1/2 x 2; and 4 3/4 x 1.
  • The leaves and flowers are stamped with Shaded Spruce and Calypso Coral on Basic White and cut out with the Peach dies.  I added a pearl to each flower.
  • The words are stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on Basic White and cut out with an Ornate Frame.  The Shaded Spruce piece behind the Basic White word piece is also cut out with the same Ornate Frame die. I cut this piece horizontally down the center and glued both pieces to the back of the Basic White.  
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes are February 8 and 12, 2022.  If you would like to attend, please let me know, and for details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment