html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 17, 2022

  Friendly Hello Bundle


Pool Party & Bakers Twine Essential Pack
Fresh Freesia, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder & 
Black Organdy Glitter Ribbon
Fresh Freesia, Merry Melody EF, Fresh Freesia Ribbon &
Sunny 
Sentiments
 
Petal Pink, & Petal Pink Ribbon
Petal Pink, Timeworn EF, & Black Glittered Ribbon
http://
Playing with the Friendly Hello Bundle I received for FREE when I made a purchase for $100 from the Spring or Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up!
This bundle and more are available until February 28, 2022.  For more details about Sale-a-Bration, just click on any one of the catalogs right here on my blog or see below.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Basic Black layers are:  3 3/4 x 2 5/8 and 3 3/8 x 2 1/4.
  • The DSP and Basic White pieces are cut out with the 2nd and 3rd (from the largest) of the Stitched so Sweetly dies.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  (Disclaimer:  I used Friendly Flamingo to stamp words the on two of the cards and didn't realize the set was retired).
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes are February 8 and 12, 2022, if you would like to attend, please see my class schedule and registration details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment