Honeybee Home and
Heart & Home DSP
Heart & Home DSP
Playing with new products in the 2022 Spring Mini Catalog. Remember, for every $50.00 you spend from either the mini or Annual Catalog, you automatically get to pick something for FREE from the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) mini until February 28, 2022.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Cinnamon Cider scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pale Papaya layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Heart and Home DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4 (top card), and the three pieces of Heart and Home DSP on the bottom card are: 2 1/2 x 2 3/4; 2 1/2 x 2; and 4 3/4 x 1.
- I glued the top two layers together, then wrapped some Very Vanilla Baker's Twine around these layers, then I glued this combo to the bases.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The Cinnamon Cider behind the Basic White pieces are also cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- The bumble bee is stamped with black ink on white, colored with blends, cut out with the Honeybee Blooms Dies, and popped up with dimensionals.
- Three Gilded Gems are added in the corners of the cards.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes are February 8 and 12, 2022, if you would like to attend, please see my class schedule and registration details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.