Encircled in Friendship for my February, 2022 Classes
A quick and easy card I am offering at both of my February 8th and 12th, 2022 Creative Therapy classes. See below for details on how to register.
My classes are designed for beginners as well as the avid stamper.
When you come to class, everything will be cut out for you, as well as an example to follow. Stamp and put together, easy, peasy.Recipe:
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and I stamped this piece with Versamark ink and an image from the stamp set.
- The Silver Foil layer is 5 x 2 5/8 and is the base for the 4 7/8 x 2 1/2 Night of Navy. The next 4 5/8 x 2 3/8 layer is a piece of the Simply Elegant DSP.
- The lacey circle is cut out with one of the Encircled in Beauty dies and Night of Navy cardstock.
- The Basic White circle is stamped with Night of Navy ink and cut out with one of the Layering Circle Dies and popped up with dimensionals.
- All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes is February 8 and 12, 2022, and if you would like to attend, please see all the details, and my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.