html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 8, 2022

 In the Moment &

 Friendly Hello DSP

http://

Having fun using some of the products in the 2022 Spring Mini catalog, and the Sale-a-Bration mini.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D folder.
  • I cut out a 4 x 4 piece of Basic White and a 4 x 4 piece of the Friendly Hello DSP with the largest Stitched Triangle die.  (The Friendly Hello DSP is part of a DSP & Stamp set bundle for free when you spend $100 during Sale-a-Bration, which ends February 28, 2022).
  • I stamped my sweet, relaxing Sarah with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on the white triangle.  I also stamped the same image on a scrap piece of the Friendly Hello DSP.  I cut out Sarahs pants and top (from the DSP) with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, adhered this to Sarah, and colored the rest of her with Stampin' Blends.  See the link below for all the colors I used.  This technique is called Paper Piecing.  
  • I adhered both of the triangles to the embossed Petal Pink with Multipurpose liquid glue.
  • I stamped the words on a 1 3/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and backed this piece with a 1 1 7/8 x 1 3/8 piece of Basic Black.  I popped up the word combo with Dimensionals.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes if February 8th and 12, 2022, if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment