html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

 Grassy Grove, Abstract Beauty DSP & Painted Labels Dies

Grassy Grove is an awesome bundle, and the dies are an added bonus.  I didn't need to use the dies for this card, I wanted to keep it simple. 
I also used a piece of the Abstract Beauty DSP.  There are 48 sheets of 4 x 6 paper in the pack, so think how many beautiful, easy cards one can make with this paper stock.  Just sayin'

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Just Jade scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Misty Moonlight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Abstract Beauty DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  I stamped the trees with Shaded Spruce, and the hills/rocks with Early Espresso.
  • I stamped the words with Early Espresso on Basic White and cut this piece out with a Painted Label Die.  I sponged the edges with a little Just Jade ink.
  • I cut out another Painted Label die from Misty Moonlight, cut it in half horizontally and glued it to the back of the stamped Basic White, to appear there is a small frame behind the white.  Popped this combo up with dimensionals.  
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  My next set of classes are February 8 and 12, 2022.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment