html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 29, 2022

  Catching Butterflies, & Inspiring Canopy for my February 2022 Classes

I am offering both of these cards at my February 8th and 12th, 2022 classes.  So much fun playing with the Butterflies & Flowers masks.  So easy and economical to make your own background with the variety of masks that Stampin' Up! has to offer. 
I used Catching Butterflies for the words, and it is a stamp set you can get for FREE for ordering $50.00 in product during Sale-a-Bration (SAB) until February 28, 2022.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Gorgeous Grape scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are sponged with the Butterflies & Flowers Masks and Blushing Bride ink.
  • I attached the trees from the Inspiring Canopy dies with Mini-Dimensionals.  
  • The red hearts from the Floral Heart Dies are added with mini-glue dots.
  • The words are stamped on Basic White with Gorgeous Grape ink and cut out with one of the Meadow Dies.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes are March 8 and 12, 2022. If you would like to attend, please see my class schedule and registration details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment