html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 27, 2022

 Eden's Garden and Double Heart Punch Pack for a Valentine's Card

Combining a few of the new products from Stampin' Up! to make a pretty Valentine's Day Card.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gray Granite, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Sweet Talk DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Basic White strip is 4 3/4 x 2 and is embossed with one of the Dotty Hearts folders.  The flag is made with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • I punched three scalloped Real Red hearts, two smooth Sweet Talk DSP hearts, and one Basic White smooth heart.  I stamped the white heart with words from Eden's Garden and Real Red ink.
  • I glued two of the hearts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid glue and popped up the heart with the words with dimensionals.
  • I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes is February 8th and 12th, 2022.  If you would like to attend, and the deadline to register has not passed, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment