Easter Friends &
Aren't these little ducks the cutest? You can find the Easter Friends stamp set on Page 27 of the Stampin' Up' 2022 Spring Mini Catalog. The words are from Flowing Flowers, another stamp set in the Spring Mini Catalog.I saw a card like this one on Pinterest by Kristen Hancock and changed it up some to make it mine.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The two pieces of Pansy Petals DSP are 5 x 1.
- The ducks are stamped on a 5 x 2 3/4 piece of Basic White with Early Espresso ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. Then sponged with Early Espresso ink and a Sponge Dauber.
- The grass is stamped with Old Olive ink.
- The words from Flowing Flowers are stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- The little knot is made with Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon and adhered with glue dots.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 10 and 14, 2022, if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and registration details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment