for my Shoe Box Swap
I participate in a bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap with my lovely friends, and this is the card I offered when we met last month.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pacific Point layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Garden Green is embossed with the Stitched Greenery Die. Feels like velvet after embossed with this die.
- The ladybugs are cut out with the Ladybug Builder Punch, Basic Black and Real Red cardstock. I stamped the wings with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- The six daisies (two for each flower) are punched with Basic White cardstock and the Medium Daisy punch.
- The Pacific Point circles are punched with my 1/4" circle punch (retired).
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White and cut out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies and popped up with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 10 and 14, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment