Flowing Flowers and
I combined the beautiful Flowing Flowers and Shaded Summer stamp sets to make this card. You can find the Flowing Flowers in the 2022 Spring Mini Catalog and Shaded Summer is in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Symbols of Fortune DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Calypso Coral filigree circle is cut out with the Encircled in Beauty Dies.
- The Basic White 1 5/8” circle is cut out with a Layering Circle Die and stamped with a flower from Flowing Flowers with Calypso Coral ink.
- The words from Shaded Summer are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 3 3/4 x 7/8 piece of Basic White and added it to a piece of 3 3/4 x 1 piece of Basic Black.
- For an added touch I stamped the two sprigs with Garden Green ink on the Basic White.
- Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 10 & 14, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.