html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 24, 2022

 Easter Friends, & 
Stitched So Sweetly Dies

So, the retirement list from Stampin' Up! is out, and you can see it HERE .  This cute little duck is in the Spring Mini and will not be carried over to the 2022-23 Annual Catalog.  It is available until June 30, 2022 or while supplies last.  
The Stitched So Sweetly dies are retiring from the 2021-22 Catalog and are available while supplies last.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pale Papaya layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D folder.  This folder is retiring and available until May 2, 2022 or while supplies last. It is on sale for 40% off= $5.40.  What a deal, right.
  • The Heart & Home DSP is 5 x 1 3/4 (available until 6/30/22).
  • The 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Misty Moonlight (a retiring In-Color), is cut out with the largest of the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  (Also retiring 5/3/2022).
  • The 3 3/4 x 2 5/8 piece of Basic White is stamped with images from Easter Friends.  The duck with Cinnamon Cider (a retiring In-Color), the grass with Garden Green and the words with Early Espresso.  
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment