html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Amazing Thanks Dies and Symbols of Fortune DSP for my
March 2022 card classes

I offered one of these elegant, and surprisingly easy cards at both of my March 8th and 12th, 2022 Creative Therapy classes. 

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Bark 3D folder.
  • The next 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic Black is the base for the 4 x 3 piece of Symbols of Fortune DSP.  I wrapped the Black Glittered Ribbon around this piece before I adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.  I threaded another small piece of ribbon thru the wrapped piece and tied it making a faux knot.
  • The Amazing Thanks Dies have eight coordinating dies. I first cut out the solid words with Basic Black and used Adhesive Sheets when I cut out the top layer words with Gold Foil.  By using the adhesive sheets, it made it so easy to adhere the gold foil to the black cutout.
  • I adhered these cutout words to my card with Mini-Dimensionals, or regular dimensionals cut in half.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment