Flowing Flowers for my
March, 2022 Creative Therapy Card classes
Flowing Flowers is a beautiful stamp set in the 2022 Spring Mini Catalog. So easy to use, and great for beginning stampers as well as those that have been stamping a long, long, long, time. 😊
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and I stamped my flowers with Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz ink. I tore the edge of this piece and sponged it with the Melon Mambo ink.
- I tore the edge of the Pear Pizzazz and sponged it with the Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Adhere all three pieces together with your favorite adhesive.
- The words are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 3 x 7/8 piece of Basic White and added it to my card with dimensionals.
- I added three Gilded Gems, and all done!!
- Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 10 & 14, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.