html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 31, 2022

  Hats Off Stamp Set &
Hat Builder Dies

So, the retirement list from Stampin' Up! is out, and you can see it HERE.  
You will find this stamp set and coordinating dies on the retirement list, however, by the time you are seeing this post, only the dies will be available for purchase. I still wanted to share an absolutely darling masculine card.
I saw this card on Annette Smith's blog, post of August 5, 2021, and you can see her card HERE.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gray Granite layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are stamped with the Birch background stamp with Gray Granite ink.  (The Birch stamp is retiring 5/2/2022).
  • The word Happy, from Biggest Wish, is inked with Night of Navy and stamped all the way down the card.  The words, You Are One of a Kind, are from Slim Sayings, also stamped with Night of Navy ink. 
  • The hats are stamped with Just Jade ink on Just Jade cardstock and cut out with a Hat Builder Die.  One of the hats has been embossed with the Painted Texture folder.  
  • All the hats are popped up with dimensionals.
  • Some gray baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack is wrapped around the top two layers three times.  Then another piece is threaded through these three pieces to make a small knot.
  • All done!!   And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment