html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 28, 2022

 Every Chapter & Timeworn Embossing Folder

My friend and avid stamper, Retha, did all the coloring on this card using Stampin' Blends.  So relaxing to sit and color, and just look at the results.  No need to purchase adult coloring books, look what Stampin' Up! has to offer.
The Every Chapter stamp set is on page 62 of the Spring Mini for only $18.00 and is available until June 30, 2022.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Timeworn Folder.
  • The image from Every Chapter is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White, colored with Stampin' Blends and cut out with some Paper Snip Scissors.
  • I added three Basic Pearls.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are May 10 and 14, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment