html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 16, 2022

August 2022 Paper Pumpkin 
Sweet Sunflowers 



Here comes the sun(flower) for a crafting experience you won’t forget! The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit has so much in store—elegant watercolor designs hand-crafted by our in-house artists, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail! 

And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. I am sure you will create some bee-utiful projects! 


  • Name: Sweet Sunflowers
  • Item Number: 161120
  • This kit includes:
    • All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
    • An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
    • Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
    • 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
    • Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
    • Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
    • FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
    • Completed card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
    • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede

    • If you would like to sign up for Paper Pumpkin, or reactivate your subscription, click right Here, or feel free to contact me at angelsofjoy@gmail.com. Subscribe to the August Paper Pumpkin Kit between July 11 and May 10 2022.

      Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  My next set of classes are August 9 & 13, 2022.   For details, on how to register, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment