html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

 Willow Tree Bundle &
Peaceful Moments 

This beautiful card was offered by one of our wonderful group members, Helen Collins, at our last Shoe Box Swap.  Thank you, Helen, for allowing me to share your creation on my blog.  I hope you enjoy the Garden Green theme Helen has going on.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The three 3 x 1 7/8 rectangles are cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies and Garden Green cardstock. 
  • The Garden Green leaves (on the Rectangle Stitched dies) are cut with the Willow Dies and adhered to the Rectangle Stitched Dies with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • The tree is cut out with some retired In Good Taste DSP.
  • The leaves are stamped on Basic White with Garden Green ink, cut out with the Willow Dies, and adhered with dimensionals.   
  • The words, from Peaceful Moments, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Pale Papaya cardstock and popped up with dimensionals.
  • Three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are August 9th & 13th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment