html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 3, 2022

 Window Wishes Bundle 

It's a July class, so I decided to offer a Christmas in July card for my July 5th and 9th, 2022 Creative Therapy Classes. 
This design is a collaborative effort between my wonderful assistants, Wendie and Michelle, and myself.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Brick & Mortar Folder.
  • Window frame:
    • The Crumb Cake piece is 3 3/4 x 2 1/2, and the Early Espresso piece is 4 x 3.  After cutting out these two pieces with the Window Dies, adhere them together with your favorite glue.  Tip: Keep the glue on the outside edges of the cut-out window frame pieces.  
    • Adhere a 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of the Boughs of Holly DSP behind the window frame layer and adhere it to the embossed card front. (I glued the frame flat to the card front).
    • Vine--I used Mossy Meadow ink on Basic White, cut it out with a Window Die and adhered it over the window with dimensionals.  I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
    • Candle Flames-I used Daffodil Delight cardstock and a Window Die.
    • Candle--stamp Pool Party ink on Basic White and cut this piece out with a Window die.  Adhere the flames to the back of the candle with glue dots and adhere all to the window with dimensionals.
  • I stamped the word Peace on a 7/8 x 1/2 piece of Basic White with Real Red ink. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment