html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 14, 2022

 Wisteria Wishes &
Split Card Textures Dies

This is such an easy card, and I actually put it together in about 15 minutes.  There is no way I could have driven to the store, picked out a card, paid for it and got back home in 15 minutes.  Thank you Stampin' Up!  You are the best!!!

I want to give credit for the card to LeeAnn Greff.  You can see her card Here, post of June 21, 2022.  I was planning to change it up a little, you know, to really make my own, and as I was putting it together, there was nothing I wanted to change, except the ribbon.  Go figure. 

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Starry Sky, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and cut out with a Split Card Textures Die.
  • The four wisterias are cut out with Starry Sky and Orchis Oasis cardstock, and both are sponged with Starry Sky ink.
  • The leaves are stamped with Old Olive ink on Basic White and cut out with one of the Wisteria Dies.
  • The Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon is added with glue dots.
  • The words are stamped with Starry Sky ink.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are August 9, and 13th.  If you would like to attend my August classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment