html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 1, 2022

 Paradise Palms &
Ocean Front

Another card I made using the Paradise Palms.  This time I combined it with Ocean Front.  So quick and easy, and most of all fun to make.  If you would like to see a quick video by Stampin' Up! using the Paradise Palms bundle, click right Here.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
    • First, I used Ocean Front and Crumb Cake ink to stamp the sand.
    • I stamped the water with Coastal Cabana.
    • The sky is stamped with Balmy Blue.
    • I masked the water and stamped the sun with Daffodil Delight ink.
    • The tree trunks are stamped with Early Espresso ink, and the tree tops with Sahara Sand.
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and punched out with the Label Me Fancy punch.  
  • Before I added the word piece to the card front, and yes, my word piece is at an angle on purpose, I wrapped some Fan Navy Baker's Twine around the top two layers three times. I popped this piece up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment