Kindness Gnomes for my August 2022 Creative Therapy Classes
I am offering this darling "anything you want it to be" card at both of my August 9th and 13th Creative Therapy classes. I am excited to share just how easy this card is to make.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Sahara Sand layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Storybook Gnome DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The white circle is cut from the largest of the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- The gnomes are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with the Gnomes Dies.
- The hats for the three gnomes are made by stamping the gnomes a second time on the Storybook Gnome DSP and cutting out the hats with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors. I added the hats to the gnomes with Multipurpose liquid glue.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- The three pretty jewels you see are from the Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems collection.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are August 9th & 13th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.