html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 22, 2022

 Hippest Hippos, Penned Flower Dies, & Hues of Happiness DSP

Trixie
Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP
Marita
Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Mango Melody, 
Basic White & Happiness Hues DSP

I offered these adorable cards for both of my July 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  So much fun.
The stamp set and/or the dies are free with a qualifying purchase of $50.00 (for each) during Sale-a-bration.  (Until August 31, 2022, or while supplies last).  See below to place an order in my on-line store.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The second layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with the Stripes & Splatters 3-D embossing folder.
  • The 5 x 2 3/8 cardstock is the base for the 4 7/8 x 1 3/4 DSP.  The scallop is cut out with a die from the Penned Flowers Dies.
  • The 2 3/4" squares are the bases under the Basic White pieces cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die.
  • Trixie and Marita are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.  Trixie's flowers are added with Glue Dots, and Marita's tightrope is some retired Fan Baker's twine. 
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 1 1/4 x 1 piece of Basic White.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are August 9th & 13th, 2022.  If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment